Hong Kong, Hong Kong
HK$600000 - HK$900000 per annum
about 1 year ago
I'm currently recruiting a VP Corporate Credit Analyst for an international bank in Hong Kong. The role is part of a relatively new team in the business, providing expert advice on internal credit rating and conducting research on particular companies or industries to improve credit decision making. You will work in a client-facing role and cover top-tier corporate organisations in the region.
* Conduct credit research and analysis on particular industries or companies
* Lead internal credit rating projects, including confirming credit rating of assigned clients, preparing credit rating reports and processing credit rating applications
* Visit clients with relationship management team to obtain in-depth information for credit analysis
* Assist credit risk team with credit decision making process and enhance overall credit risk management of the business
* Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting or Economics (or equivalent), with CFA or CPA qualifications preferred
* 5-7 years' experience in research, credit analysis or credit rating gained from a financial institution, credit rating company or consultancy
* Experience in research or credit analysis of large corporate organisations
* Fluent English, with Mandarin and Cantonese preferred
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.