VICE PRESIDENT LEGAL, LUXURY HOTEL OPERATOR, DUBAI
Off the back of successful work in other jurisdictions, we are exclusively retained to represent one of the world's leading and admired luxury hotel operators. They have a global portfolio of properties and residences, and now seek their first lawyer to be based in Dubai.
ROLE: Reporting to the EMEA SVP in London you will head up the MEA portfolio from fantastic offices in Dubai's DIFC. As sole counsel for MEA, and this being a newly created role, you will have a strong scope to refine and shape the position to you and your employers strengths. Well supported by peers in other jurisdictions, as well as outside counsel, you'll have autonomy, growth and hotels sector work of the highest quality. The successful candidate will be offered a comprehensive expat-style benefits package, free of personal income tax.
CANDIDATE: There are guideline criteria for the role, and please take the time to read and assess your suitability carefully:
- A guideline PQE range will be 7-12 years of experience.
- You will likely have trained and qualified with a recognised international standard law firm.
- Ideal candidates will have a strong background in corporate and commercial work, covering the hospitality industry.
- Specific in-house hotels work will be highly valued and perceived as an ideal fit, however, exposure to international luxury branding may also suit.
- French and Arabic language skills are not required for the role, but given the territories covered, may prove useful (though not at the expense of the other criteria).
This is an amazing role, offering the chance to join an incredible brand. Please do get in touch to discuss the role and receive a full job description.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.