My client, a Top Tier Financial Services Institution is looking for a Technology Strategy Project Manager to join their team. This is a permanent role based in London.
We are looking for a PM / Strategy Analyst with strong general technology and consultancy skills to help the CTO(CIO) develop and run various initiatives to help transform the company's Technology Model. This is a role that will help drive real change with innovative changes to the way we deliver technology and will have a remit working across a variety of areas such as Financials, Tech KPI's for the CTO/Board/Regulators, SDLC and Tooling, Cloud, Production management and People. This role will also assume project responsibility for ensuring we are as tech group tracking and adhering to our proposed technology strategy vision and ensuring that our investments and deliveries are driving forward.
What you will be doing:
- Focus on helping build KPI/Balanced Score Card for the company's tech
- Pilot various initiatives to improve productivity, diversity, tech risk management, delivery and risk management
- Tracking the deliveries/investments made through our journey to our technology strategy vision
- Work on how to implement changes to the SDLC such as Agile / Improved Waterfall where required
- Help drive initiatives to reduce cost and improve cost / investment efficiencies
- Working with COO and HR to develop people programmes to improve our engineering talent, diversity and culture
What we are looking for:
- Track record of leading change in technology in a complex regulated financial institution
- Some background in consultancy with a proven track record of idea generation through to pilot and implementation with the ability to lead people along the way
- Strong presentation skills at board through all levels of the tech teams
- Good analysis and project management skills
- A background within the financial markets is preferred with some time in management consultancy
- Entrepreneurial and Innovative, core to the commercial success, not just a service provider to the business.
- Have strong communication, networking, relationship building skills with the experience and credentials to gain instant credibility and work with technology staff in multiple geographies
- Bring proven ability to lead and partner complex, senior relationships across a global business.
- Execute with gravitas - personal authority, confidence and integrity to make a positive impact and provide counsel and advice at the various stakeholder levels across the organisation.
- Demonstrate strong intellect, coupled with strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Be a strong team builder with demonstrable record of developing and nurturing talent
- Experience of leading process and procedural re-engineering and business enablement. High degree of focus on quality in addition to cost.
- Ideally to show the ability to foster innovation and rapid application development to enable the business to move quicker on new ideas and initiatives whilst also ensuring the core operation runs safely, soundly and more efficiently
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.