Taylor Root has a very exciting opportunity for someone to join a leading global business services consultancy firm. They are seeking to build a team of Paralegals into their Legal Centre of Excellence, based in Cardiff.
This is a great opportunity for a paralegal who wants to be part of a brand new team who will be responsible for providing an excellent service for the firms global clientele. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Compiling corporate commercial and project management documents in accordance with Deloitte templates
- Project manage certain aspects of transactions
- Seek to ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Meet appropriate KPIs
- Report to management as needed
- Participate in the relationship with key internal and external stakeholders
- Work with the wider UK and international Legal service line and Technology to continually improve procedures
The successful candidate will have corporate paralegal experience, ideally with experience of working on large projects, and should keen to be involved in a fast developing team as the firm establishes their new Legal Centre of Excellence.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.