The role will focus around supporting the Financial Products Group, and responsibilities would include, for example:
- Review of legal and marketing documentation in relation to launches of structured products;
- Review of final terms and offering documents relating to structured product issuances (with a primary focus on index, equity, credit and fund-linked products);
- Review and negotiation of distribution agreements and commercial terms related to domestic and European debt securities distribution;
- Maintenance and establishment of a range of Medium Term Note programmes, including repackaging.
As such, the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience working in retain and wholesale structured products, debt and debt capital markets;
- Familiarity with regulatory regimes, for example MIFID II, PRIIPs and Listing Rules;
- Ideally, experience working in a top law firm or financial services organisation.
If you are interested, please apply online or get in touch with Tom Evans of Taylor Root at email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.