An innovative, forward thinking technology business is looking for a sole legal counsel to establish their legal function and help facilitate their international growth plans. This high growth SaaS company works with the world's major marketplaces and sales channels, connecting and automating commerce operations, powering businesses to sell wherever their customers are and ensuring all revenue opportunities are captured.
Reporting to VP Finance & Operations you would work across the broad range of commercial, IP, regulatory and HR disciplines required in a fast-growing software business, leveraging external counsel where necessary. The roll will put in place the foundations of the legal capability such as a centralised contracts database, template documents and policies. You will also advise on data protection, IP litigation, employment matters.
- You must be a UK Qualified lawyer with 5+ years post-qualification experience
- You must have strong commercial contracts and ideally DP experience
- You must possess in-house experience and ideally in a SaaS/Tech organisation
- Provider of strategic legal advice and challenge, but combines this with pragmatism - enabling decisions within acceptable risk profile rather than promoting outright avoidance of risk
- This is a very autonomous role, so you'll need to be comfortable managing your own time
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual who wants a part-time role that has scope for progression in the future.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.