An interim role has arisen within a global leading technology company based in Central London. The role will be from mid-February until the end of the year.
You will assist in complex legal matters with responsibility for corporate governance, financing, M&A, corporate restructuring, international transactions, commercial agreements and other related business matters. You will need to proactively identify, communicate and manage legal risks and advising senior management regarding corporate governance and other regulatory matters.
You must be able to;
- Communicate efficiently regarding business, legal and technology matters
- Manage commercial transactions, including complex contracts, mergers and acquisitions, sophisticated financings, international transactions, and antitrust issues.
- Provide leadership on a variety of general corporate and commercial legal matters
- Work comfortably as a sole lawyer (this role will be less suitable for someone who is used to the support and infrastructure found in larger in-house teams).
Ideally you will have;
- Approximately 10 years' experience gained in both major law firm and in-house settings
- Strong academic credentials
- Have experience working for a multi-national organisation in the technology or private equity sectors preferred.
This is a fantastic experience for an interim lawyer with experience working in-house within IT/ technology companies to utilise your knowledge and epxerience.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.