Our client is looking to hire a Senior Risk & Compliance Officer who will oversee the risk & compliance management activities of the organization. You will ensure that company operates in compliance with legislation at all times, offer counsel on risk & compliance issues including flagging any risks associated with current structure, policies, procedures and systems; be an effective guardian of the organization.
The successful candidate will be able to ensure compliance and limit risks on all topics including commercial matters, local regulations, GDPR and corporate governance.
You will report directly to the Managing Director - Middle East and will be responsible for controlling the risk & compliance activities and support the company on both operational and strategic challenges.
- Degree level education preferably in Law
- Bilingual, English & Arabic preferred.
- IT Literate - knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Experience of working in a regulated environment or for a regulator would be useful and/or experience of insurance/insurance broking in Risk & Compliance management.
- Regulatory requirements as per local regulation.
- 5 + years of experience in a risk & compliance role, previous team management experience.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.