A challenging and superb opportunity has arisen with one of the world's leading magic circle law firms. We are seeking a Senior Paralegal Operations Manager to sit within the Dispute Resolution department. Key tasks include:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Paralegal Department
- Overseeing work allocation for the paralegals
- Directly managing the Paralegal Managers,
- Overseeing management of the paralegals and temporary paralegals
- Operational control and accountability for the DR paralegal support function, and works autonomously to lead the London DR paralegal department.
The ideal individual will possess extensive Dispute Resolution experience, as well as significant people management skills. Preferably qualified lawyer in any jurisdiction or law graduate who has completed the LPC or similar. Experience of people and service delivery management, managing and coordinating groups of people as well as excellent communication skills (oral and written).
If interested please send your CV and apply below
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.