- Newly created role
- International and collegiate work environment which offers a healthy work/life balance
Our client is a regional leader in the provision of services for the energy industry. An exceptional opportunity is now available for an experienced corporate secretarial professional to be part of the regional legal team.
You are responsible for the full spectrum of corporate secretarial practices and supporting the Legal Department in the smooth running of corporate secretarial aspects for the group.
- Responsible for bringing the corporate secretarial function for the Singapore and offshore companies in-house, including carrying out the full spectrum of corporate secretarial function, filings and compliance duties for these private entities.
- Provide corporate secretarial support for all jurisdictions, including liaison with external corporate secretarial providers on the full corporate secretarial aspects.
- Assist in the preparation of board resolutions and providing ad-hoc corporate secretarial advice to business units, management and boards as needed
- Maintain ownership of the group structure, observe adherence to established policies and procedures to ensure a strong corporate structure, and adherence to signing authorities and responsibility matrixes
- Introduce and implement best practices in governance and all other aspects of corporate secretarial function
- Maintain and ensure timely completion of corporate actions and other processes essential to ensuring statutory compliance in relevant jurisdictions
- Participate in new initiatives and ad-hoc projects, including restructuring and M&A
- Qualified as a Chartered Secretary (ICSA). Candidates with a degree or diploma in law or in a law-related course will also be considered.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of corporate secretarial experience
- Possesses sound knowledge of corporate secretarial laws, practical knowledge of corporate governance and regulatory framework governing any stock exchange
- Excellent English language skills - written and verbal
- Good organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Mature and self-motivated
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.