Taylor Root is currently seeking a Senior Litigation Support Analyst to join an international US firm.
The successful candidate will provide on-going support and administration of litigation practice support applications and systems as part of the Litigation and eDiscovery Services Department. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Offer firm wide litigation support from case inception through trial.
- Design and maintain databases to manage data for review, production, and analysis.
- Coordinate and handle requests for new or modified databases created using litigation applications including, but not limited to Concordance, Relativity, Ringtail, Axcelerate, LAW Pre-Discovery outside service and software systems.
- Provide technical support and advice related to litigation technology and electronic discovery.
- Work with Litigation & eDiscovery Services staff attorneys and legal teams to execute document indexes and perform keyword searches.
- Assist legal team and eDiscovery staff attorneys with project planning, developing document review protocols, searching, testing and sampling and all aspects of litigation document review and production.
- Provide training and support to attorneys, legal assistants and support staff on the use of litigation support systems and applications.
- Develop process documentation and user training materials directed.
The successful candidate needs to have detailed experience working with electronic discovery and risk management issues as well as experience of current litigation review software.
To discuss this role in more detail please apply with a current CV to the link below.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.