We are currently working with one of the world's leading law firms. This is a superb opportunity for a Senior Legal Project Manager.
The role of the Senior Legal Project Manager is to provide a first rate client service in how the matters are delivered from scoping and planning through to matter review. The Senior Legal Project Manager will ensure that the firm's best practices are consistently embedded in everything they do and that their client's requirements are incorporated into this.
Responsibilities are extremely varied and extensive, but will include:
- Driving the delivery of the matter in the most efficient manner, challenging and considering alternative workable methods of delivery to achieve this.
- Setting up and maintaining legal project management tools and processes on matters
- Providing support on matters where the legal team are project managing the work
- Assisting with pitches and client presentations where input from the Legal Project Management team is required
- Meeting with senior stakeholders to scope the matter, create financial agreements (including third party fees)
- Managing the matter throughout the lifecycle, providing guidance, advice and oversight on scope, financials, planning, resourcing and ensuring there is a continuous focus on creating efficiencies.
To be suitable for this role as a Senior Legal Project Manager you must have:
Extensive experience of working within a Legal Project Manager role within a law firm
- Experience of working in a law firm directly with clients and senior stakeholders and taking responsibility for running matters single handed
- Confident with law firm financial reporting including assisting with creating agreements, monitoring, reporting on, analysing and providing well-reasoned advice on the same
- Proven experience of shaping, communicating and promoting best practice standards in legal project management, influencing others to gain their buy-in or support.
- At least 2 years experience of working within a law firm environment
Please apply with your CV.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.