Reporting into the CEO, you will have responsibilities for the legal affairs in UK, Benelux and France.
* Providing legal advice and support on a variety of legal matters in a network of companies and in an international environment
* Responsibility for all legal matters in UK, Benelux and France ("Region")
* Working with Region's senior leaders and direct reporting to Region's Holding Board
* Functional reporting to the Group General Counsel
* Working on Corporate Law projects (e.g., implementation of Corporate Group-Standards, Restructuring Projects and Corporate Housekeeping)
* Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating commercial contracts in the IT-sector
* Coordinating external legal services (e.g. external support for Labor Law and Litigation)
This position requires great judgment and common sense, as well as very strong written and verbal communication skills, and great attention to detail. We are looking for candidates who are innovative, progressive, extremely hands-on, and customer-oriented professionals. In addition, they must be proactive and fast-moving when necessary to complete projects in a timely fashion.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.