For our client, one of the fastest growing companies in its industry, we are currently recruiting a Senior Legal Counsel Procurement to be based at their Global HQ in Amsterdam. Our client is a technology company which contributes to a sustainable future. In this role you will be a part of the commercial legal team. It's a fulltime position and partially working from home is possible.
About the role:
In this position you will have a key role in the further professionalization of the legal team and the procurement and global supply chain contracting practices . It's a new role which gives a high level of responsibility and requires an entrepreneurial approach. As Senior Legal Counsel Procurement you will be responsible for building strong partnerships with the Manufacturing, Operations, IT and Technology teams in order to make buying processes faster and easier. Hereto you will form a strong tandem with the commercial legal team to ensure back-to-back contracting. Furthermore you will negotiate a wide range of contracts, including manufacturing, logistics, technology and services.
It's a strategic and very dynamic position in which you will have to cooperate with many different internal stakeholders. In this role you'll be leaving your mark for a sustainable future.
- Master degree in (Dutch) civil or corporate law;
- 8-15 years of relevant work experience in a multinational environment, preferably in the automotive, energy and/or manufacturing sectors;
- Extensive experience in the field of commercial contracts/procurement, preferably in a technology-driven environment;
- Fluent (written and oral) in English and Dutch, any other language is a plus;
- Excellent clear communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective cross-functional working relationships, customer centrism, consulting skills and service-solution-oriented mindset
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.