Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
about 1 year ago
SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, MARITIME INDUSTRY, ABU DHABI
CLIENT: An unusual role has come up in the maritime and logistics sector of the Abu Dhabi market. With a spread of interesting international work, this client is looking to expand their small legal team with a Senior Legal Counsel hire.
ROLE: You will join as Senior Legal Counsel, but have to show ability and desire to progress into a potential General Counsel role in future. The role forms part of a small team with support and a wide range of high quality work.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria for the role:
- UK qualified with 10+ years of experience
- Exposure to JV's and complex commercial documentation
- Specific shipping industry experience, for example sale and purchase of vessels and new builds
- Ship finance
- Experience of ports and offshore services
- Put simply, you need to be a high quality, senior maritime lawyer
You need not be based in the Middle East right now, but exposure and an understanding of the market will be hugely beneficial.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.