7 months ago
Join the financial advice team in a leading financial services institution in Sydney.
You will be a Senior Legal Counsel, with broad financial services experience, who is well versed on the evolving regulatory landscape.
- Assisting with the implementation of strategy relating to the management of regulatory changes
- Drafting statements of advice and working closely with compliance to advise on potential breaches of various licences
- Assessing risk and providing legal advice to the business areas and the boards
- Participating in key business projects including identification and management of legal risks within projects
- You will have at least 7 years post admission experience in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of the legal and regulatory regime, and Chapter 7 of the Corporations Act
- Ability to deal with issues relating to the delivery of financial product advice
- Experience in general commercial matters and agreements
If you are interested in having a confidential discussion about this position please call Olivia Courtney on (02) 9236 9000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.