SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, CONSTRUCTION AND PROJECTS, DUBAI
CLIENT: One of the leading regional project developers has a growing portfolio of international standard work. They are seeking a new Senior Legal Counsel to be based in Dubai, and handle high quality projects and construction bids, both regionally and further afield.
ROLE: You will be based in their Dubai office and be expected to travel regularly (where possible), take responsibility for high value bids and projects and be heavily involved in not just legal, but commercial aspects of running deals.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria for the role:
- Candidates should be western qualified from a high standard international law firm.
- An ideal PQE would be around 7-12 PQE.
- A background in energy, finance, projects and construction.
- Proven track record of high value, complex, infrastructure deals.
- Ideally based in Dubai though very strong candidates will be considered from overseas.
- Strong preference will be given to candidates who can move or relocate relatively quickly.
This is a great client of ours, working with a small collegiate team, handling the highest quality work.
This is a great opportunity for a mid-level lawyer take on a strong degree of responsibility, work closely with a dynamic General Counsel, and get high levels of exposure to great commercial work.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.