Are you searching for a varied role offering involvement in all aspects of the business? If so, this is a superb role where you will be responsible for managing the legal team, advising across a breadth of legal matters and working with external counsel.
You will report into the Legal Director, be encouraged to think creatively and establish sound relationships across the organisation. The key deliverables of the role will include:
- The provision of contentious and non-contentious advice covering commercial, corporate, intellectual property and human resources matters
- Drafting and negotiating contracts
- Risk analysis and the mitigation of risk
- Compliance matters, regulatory reporting and investigations
- Team management and the identification of training needs
- Managing legal advisors to ensure high quality advice and value for money.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have the following qualities and skills:
- At least 7+ years PQE
- A flexible approach alongside sound judgement
- Excellent problem solving skills and a 'can do' attitude
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A comfort with ambiguity and taking a risk based approach.
This is a rare opportunity and you will be given lots of support to develop your career as part of a dynamic and collaborative team.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.