5 months ago
An opportunity for a senior corporate and commercial lawyer to join a major property business in Sydney to provide strategic advice and direction to key stakeholders.
A great career opportunity for an experienced Senior Legal Counsel to work in a major property business in a corporate environment with corporate transactional, commercial and property law experience. This leading company is looking for a lawyer with a high level of commercial acumen to support the wider business and senior stakeholders.
You will have gained the full range of commercial, corporate advisory and property law experience as a lawyer with a solid foundation and training in private practice, and ideally in-house experience. You will have gained a minimum of 10 years' experience in general corporate transactional and commercial matters and experience in the property industry with an oversight of negotiation and execution of commercial lease documentation. You will possess the ability to identify business risk in a variety of commercial situations. Your communication skills will be exceptional.
- Corporate and commercial transactional work including acquisitions and capital transactions.
- Property law experience.
- Negotiating, drafting and providing advice in relation to corporate and commercial arrangements.
- Provision of strategic legal advisory services, providing high quality, appropriate legal advice to the business and key stakeholders.
- Property Leasing and other commercial documentation
- Maximisation of the legal services value add.
- Significant corporate/commercial and property law expereince in the Australian market with 10 years' post-admission experience.
- Dispute resolution and litigation management.
- A calm, approachable, pragmatic and professional manner.
- Quality experience (in private practice and/or in house).
- An ability to understand the bigger picture and to prioritise and provide pragmatic and timely legal advice within a commercial setting.
- Clear and persuasive written and spoken communication skills.
To express your interest in this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call Daniel Hogan on 02 9236 9000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.