A great opportunity for a Real Estate Lawyer to join a major property business in Sydney as Senior Legal Counsel in an outstanding property and projects division.
An opportunity to work with leading professionals at the forefront of a variety of complex property development projects across Australia. Reporting into a highly supportive Head of Legal and working alongside a collaborative team you will provide advice to a range of senior stakeholders within the business. You will be a strong team player, with a great can-do attitude.
To be successful in this role you will require a minimum of 10+ years post-admission experience within major commercial and residential property development work. You will be commercially focussed, have the ability to work autonomously and take instructions from a variety of internal stakeholders - building rapport easily. You must have highly reputable top-tier or international law firm experience and ideally tier 1 in-house experience.
- Complex property development projects experience in urban redevelopment and residential.
- Provision of strategic legal advisory services, providing high quality, appropriate legal advice to the business and key stakeholders.
- Legal project management.
- Maximisation of the legal services value add.
- Significant property transactional experience in the Australian market with 10 years' post-admission experience.
- A calm, approachable, pragmatic and professional manner.
- Quality experience (in private practice and/or in house).
- An ability to understand the bigger picture and to prioritise and provide pragmatic and timely legal advice within a commercial setting.
- Clear and persuasive written and spoken communication skills.
To express your interest in this position please email your CV (in word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniel Hogan on 02 9236 9000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.