Top International law firm with one of the UKs largest risk & compliance teams are now looking to continue to grow with the hire of a Senior Compliance Officer. The role is ideal for a legal risk and compliance generalist looking to make the next move in their career.
- Conduct conflict checks on clients and matters
- Identify client terms, higher risk and reputational issues such as Sanctions
- conduct CDD on new clients in line with Money Laundering Regulations
- Prepare PEP/high risk client reports
- Ensure client and matter procedures are followed correctly
- Act as a point of contact for more junior members of the team
- Solid experience working within an International law firm as a compliance professional
- Strong experience of applying CDD/AML
- Able to manage multiple tasks within a high pressured environment
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.