City of London, London
£90000 - £105000 per annum
6 months ago
A top international law firm are looking for an experienced Lawyer to join their in-house Offuce of the General Counsel team, to focus on Claims.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management and resolution of notified claims
- Working with insurers and external lawyers
- Relaying claims trends to Practice Groups, the Board and international Committees
- Ensuring there are effective PI insurance arrangements in place
- Managing other contentious disputes
The ideal candidate be approximately 3 - 4 years PQE, and will come from a litigation background, with some insurance or professional indemnity experience. Any internal investigations experience would be highly valuable.
Salary is competitive and flexible working arranagements can be negotiated.
Please get in touch if you'd like further detail.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.