Senior Associate, Litigation (4+ PQE) - Sydney
Our client, an elite international law firm, is looking to hire a Senior Associate for their Tier 1 Litigation team in Sydney.
The role offers:
- a variety of intellectually exciting disputes work and the opportunity to work closely with the national offices as well as with the wider Asia Pacific team on market-leading, cross-border and cross-departmental matters;
- a tightknit team which is smaller than its major Australian firm counterparts, providing the opportunity to work closely with the partners and remove obstacles to promotion;
- national and international secondment programmes, which allow their lawyers to be exposed to a variety of markets, cultures and thereby elevate their depth of experience;
- dedicated local and global training programmes, as well as professional training on communication, management and business development skills;
- the support of specialised know-how managers and access to dedicated support staff and support systems.
- 4+ years of experience in dispute resolution law (litigation and/or arbitration) gained at a top tier law firm
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Resilient self-starter with the intellectual curiosity and versatility to continuously acquire, build upon and share knowledge
- Highly motivated team player with excellent organisational skills
- Clear and concise verbal and written communicator with outstanding interpersonal skills and a good eye for detail
- Entrepreneurial drive
- A person of sound judgement and core values, able to establish a high level of credibility
For more information or for a confidential discussion, please contact Alexandra Starke
D: 02 9236 907
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.