Our client, global firm, who has over 2,200 people worldwide across 42 offices in the UK, Middle East, Asia Pacific, and America is looking to hire a Senior Associate for their Insurance practice in Melbourne.
About The Role
The role offers -
- opportunities to provide legal advice to a wide range of clients such as global and national insurers and underwriters, SME's, health sector agencies, private clients, and public owned entities; and
- handling high value coverage disputes for professional institutions, financial institutions, corporate service providers, directors and officers (D&O), as well as offering clear written advice to clients.
Skills & Experience
- 5-8 years of experience of relevant defendant insurance experience;
- Prior litigation experience would be highly advantageous;
- The ability to manage own time, excellent organization skills and attention to detail;
- High level professionalism and integrity;
- The ability to cope with multiple deadlines at the same time;
- An ability to mentor and supervise juniors in the team; and
- Be comfortable with taking the initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This firm offers a friendly, supportive, and inclusive working environment, high quality professional development programs, excellent resources, and systems. Not to mention a terrific remuneration package plus perks and social activities.
For more information or for a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Sean Murphy via 0429 137 658.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.