Due to a continued inflow of quality instructions, our client is looking for a lawyer with between 5 and 8 years PQE to join a highly regarded partner in the area of family law.
- Providing detailed family law advice to clients by way of phone, written correspondence and in conference
- Handle a varied caseload of family law matters including divorce, child custody matters, and private family law matters, among others
- Engaging with barristers, third party valuers and financial advisors; and
- Building and retaining referrer relationships.
- You have between 5 and 8 years PQE in private practice, specialising in family law;
- You can demonstrate effective and timey file management and billing activity;
- You have excellent drafting, analytical and advice writing skills; and
- You can work both autonomously and in a team environment.
In exchange for your skills and experience, you will:
- be provided with a very competitive remuneration package; and
- be a part of a friendly and high performing team in a fast-paced and supportive environment.
Submit your application by clicking APPLY. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sean Murphy by emailing email@example.com or call 0429 137 658.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.