This international real estate and investment group are looking to hire a Senior Assistant Company Secretary to support the Head of Legal.
The company creates award-winning urban precincts, new communities for older people and young families just starting out, retail precincts, and workplaces to the highest sustainability standards.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Lead delivery of Company Secretariat activities, prepare documentation and perform administration and logistical activities and contribute to Company Secretariat policies, processes, and operations.
- Act as company secretary for various real estate and fund legal entities, such as general partners and stand-alone development and investments subsidiaries. Provide a full company secretarial service to a portfolio of companies, boards, joint venture entities, board committees, management committees and investment advisory committees.
- Arrange board meetings and manage board calendar; produce and issue board packs to a high standard, and draft ad hoc transaction related board resolutions.
- Attend meetings, take minutes, and produce draft minutes after meeting, maintain matters arising, distribute minutes and ensure signed copies are filed in company books and minutes.
Requirements for the Senior Assistant Company Secretary Role:
- 4+ years' experience within a company secretarial team.
- Qualified Company Secretary (ACIS or FCIS or ICSA) or an equivalent level of professional qualification and experience.
- Knowledge / Experience within Financial Services.
- Must have good interpersonal, problem solving, technical and analytical skills to support implementation.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.