Taylor Root is looking for a 4-6PQE candidate to join a leading litigation and arbitration practice group. The role will focus on all aspects of Litigation and Arbitration work with numerous opportunities to work on international issues including managing a variety of caseloads:
- Assisting with international commercial arbitration and litigation
- Drafting, reviewing and amending materials and documents such as witness statements, pleadings and briefings
- Interest in working on international cases
- Assisting with the preparation of fee estimates and pitches
- Meeting clients and ideally working with them both in English and in Russian or Ukrainian as the case may be
- Experience of managing large cases and associates
- Proven business development skills are required as a key part of the role will be to develop our clients existing client base in the region. This role will involve regular visits to Russia, Ukraine or CIS and participating and speaking at client seminars and events abroad and in the UK.
The successful candidate should have at least 4 years' experience working in international Litigation & Arbitration and be fluent in Russian or Ukrainian. If you would be interested in this opportunity please send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.