A highly regarded niche consultancy within the IFSC seek to appoint a Risk Analyst to join their growing Risk team in Dublin.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing fund related reports provided by Investment Managers, Administers and Depoitaries;
- Monitoring external data feeds to enable performance of risk management;
- Analysis of integrity of data quality for all risk and investment reporting;
- Preparing of regulatory reports such as AnnexIV;
- Conducting liquidity stress testing in accordance with each fund's policy;
- Preparing risk reporting for monthly review by the risk committee;
The successful candidate with have at least 2 years experience in the finance/ investment funds/ managment industry, a degree plus a professional qualification (finance, accounting, CFA or charterholder) with a strong understanding of funds and exceptional data analysis skills. A high level of proficiency with MS applications including Excel Power BI and Word and knowledge of programming languages such as VBA, SQL or Python is needed.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.