A top UK law firm are looking for an In-House Compliance Lawyer to join their risk & compliance function. This role is based in London.
Working closely with the General Counsel, this is a broad role for which responsibilities include:
- Reviewing commercial contracts and counsel guidelines
- Reviewing internal policies and procedures
- Assisting with engagement terms
- Managing professional indemnity claims and complaints
- Working closely with the risk & compliance team on AML and Conflicts matters
- Supporting the Risk & Compliance team with compliance projects
- Data protection compliance
The ideal candidate will be 2-3 PQE and have strong commercial contracts experience, and ideally also have some in-house compliance or risk experience.
This is a brand new role and offers an exciting opportunity to join a well established compliance team with a top UK law firm.
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss this further.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.