Taylor Root are working with a top international law firm, who are looking to recruit into their leading risk & compliance function at the Assistant level. These roles sit within Conflicts or AML.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting risk assessments relating to sanctions, international AML, and counter terrorist financing
- Updating lawyers across the firm on matters relating to AML and client identification
- Keeping abreast of SRA regulations affecting the firm
- Performing legal and commercial conflicts searches across the international offices
- Analysing results from identifying conflicts
The ideal candidates will have law degrees and some commercial or legal experience. Any experience with conflicts or anti-money laundering would be advantageous.
These roles are based in Sheffield. Please get in touch if you'd like further information.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.