We have a current opportunity for a Residential Property Paralegal on a permanent basis. The position will be based in
Guildford but with remote working.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities (this is a broad but not exhaustive list)
* Transactional support and assisting Partner, Legal Director, Associates
and trainees as and when required
* Research tasks
* Document review
* Proof reading
* Point of contact for third parties
* Dealing with transactional post completion matters
* Knowledge management for the team and keeping records up to date
* Supporting other teams as required
* Administrative tasks including typing, printing, copying, faxing, filing and
For further information about this position please apply.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.