The role is a great opportunity to take on increasing levels of responsibility in a small and collegiate team. There will also be day-to-day exposure across a number of areas, including banking/finance, the real estate market, property legal matters and the commercial valuation of development and construction processes.
Some of the core responsibilities will include:
- Familiarising yourself with the internal underwriting policies and process, as well as regulatory matters;
- Independently manage all aspects of loan transactions from beginning to end, including bridging loans but with a focus on property development and construction;
- Dealing directly with clients of the business, as well as stakeholders including lawyers, valuers, and project monitors;
- Reviewing loan/facility agreements, securities documnentation and corporate documentation, working with lawyers to suggest amendments.
As such, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Clear experience (or at least 1 seat if you are an NQ) of working in property, property finance and/or construction;
- A self-starting attitude, with a willingness to adapt to a new role, and the commercial awareness that will be required on valuation matters;
- A true teamwork ethic. The team sits as one large unit, and so an ability to work closely is essential.
If you are interested in this opportunity, and would like to learn more. Please apply online and we will be in touch shortly.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.