Kraków, Lesser Poland
9 months ago
Exciting Quantitative Analytics roles for a Top Tier Bank who is looking to grow their Global Risk and Analytics functions within Europe in 2020 and beyond.
We have a Fantastic range of opportunities to join the journey across all levels, whether starting out from your MSc or PHD (in Quantitative subjects), or looking for the next step along your career ladder. You will gain invaluable experience and increase the depth of your knowledge whilst working within high functioning teams with like-minded individuals.
- Graduate in Quantitative Finance, Mathematics, Physics, Economics or Engineering (MSc or PhD)
- Knowledge of, or experience in: Trading Models, Risk Models, Statistical Models, Scorecard Development
- Basel II/III regulatory framework (BIPRU) and those of other country regulators
- Pricing Models / Basel II (PD, EAD, LGD) / Risk Models
- Conducting independent model reviews/ validations
- Defining and shaping rigorous governance frameworks
- Experience with some statistical modelling software / programming language e.g. SAS, Python, R, Matlab, C++, VBA
- Open personality and effective communication skills, ability and flexibility to work in an international team
- Ability to write clear and understandable documents
If you are open to relocating to Europe as part of your pursuit for a rewarding career, please apply. International applicants across the globe are welcome as visa sponsorship is available.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.