City of London, London
5 months ago
I am currently working with a leading global business and technology management consultancy firm who have a client who is looking for an experience Project Manager to cover multiple workstreams and the implementation of their Global Target Operating Model.
- Influence the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes.
- Coordinate and influence time lines and requirements key for GMO and build a plan accordingly, creating and establish strong Project Governance.
- Attendance and participation in Industry Forums, such as Industry Working Groups.
- An in-depth understanding of payments messages and flows.
- Understanding of message flows (both payment and non-payment message types) within the bank, under current and future models.
- Payments, some experience of Reconciliations, Cash Management, Asset Servicing, Confirmations and KRI Reporting.
- Experience of Treats, OTP/ FXPT and DTP would be advantageous
- Understanding payment messages and flow
- Front to back flows and Operations processes understanding
- Proven experience of delivering global change within an Operations environment
- Key stakeholder engagement
To register your interest click apply now.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.