An exciting opportunity to transform the Operations within a Tier 1 Global Bank to ensure a simpler, better, faster and more efficient way of working is now available for an experienced Process Re-engineering Manager.
The department is committed to building a high performing team, who work on true transformational change activity and where required, will provide coaching, mentoring and development opportunities.
This role will give you the chance redesign and embed improved operating models globally using a variety of tools and techniques.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Deliver process mapping, process design and process reengineering using a variety of tools and techniques
- Ensure that processes are mapped fully end to end, including client touch points, processing
- Design, implement and deliver improvement programs or projects to reengineer processes where required, and deliver business performance improvement
- Drive activities such as data gathering, fact finding, requirements gathering and solution design
- Drive initiatives to improve processing efficiencies which may involve managing re-engineering initiatives, work flow management and automation enhancement
- Establish appropriate monitoring, governance and maintenance activities
- Inquisitive, detail orientated, able to filter the right information and be solution focused
- Proven experience in identifying operational process improvements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels
- Like working as part of a team, able to collaborate to accomplish common goals in agile environments
- Have experience supporting workshops and 'show and tell' sessions with senior stakeholders
- Have experience in Consulting or Banking in Change Delivery, Lean, Process Mapping, Process Engineering or Transformation
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.