I am currently partnering with a leading offshore practice in their search for an ambitious paralegal to join their Cayman office on a permanent basis.
The firm are known for their high quality international work, whilst their private client practice represents a range of high profile individuals.
The team have an excellent reputation for their work on the complete range of private wealth structures from formation through the full lifecycle. The role represents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious paralegal to join an excellent and growing team with high levels of client contact and key relationship building.
- Reviewing and summarising legal documents
- Performing legal research and analysis
- Assisting with opening matters and the client take-on/CDD processes
- Managing the billing process on behalf of the team
- Printing and collating legal documents
- Checking legal forms/documents for accuracy
- Assisting in the preparation of reports and correspondence
- Assisting in drafting a range of legal documents
- Maintaining system based filing systems to ensure all documents are stored appropriately
- Attending client meetings/calls with fee earners and taking notes
- Updating the Client Relationship Management system
- Supporting fee earners with the preparation of basic deeds based on precedents, to include notarial certificates
- Supporting the team's marketing and business development plans
- Taking responsibility for a wide range of tasks/projects as required by the team
Prospective applicants must have previous, substantive legal experience and already have full rights to work in the Cayman Islands.
For more information, please apply directly or reach out on email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.