Would you like to join one of the most exciting companies in the Real Estate space?
Now one of the largest and innovative real estate companies around, this organisation are looking for a Privacy Counsel to join them in their London offices. They have been rapidly expanding in recent times and demand is always greater than supply for their products and services. This role will be integral to their continued expansion as they seek a Privacy Lawyer and SME.
What they want you to do:
- Assess and advise business partners on a broad range of privacy, technology, and cybersecurity matters
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to mitigate privacy and security risk
- Draft, negotiate, and advise on data protection agreements, terms of service, privacy policies, and other contracts and communications
- Ensure compliance with the GDPR and other data privacy laws and respond to data subject requests
- Serve as an advisor to various internal stakeholders to ensure compliance with global privacy and cybersecurity requirements
- Drive data stewardship and collaborate on complex privacy and interrelated regulatory issues
- Help in training for both business and legal partners on the application of privacy-related laws, regulations and standards
- Advise Digital, Information Technology, Sales, Marketing, Procurement, and Community teams on product-related legal issues questions and requests
What they would like you to hae:
- Minimum 3/4 PQE with strong experience
- Experience in top law firm, consulting firm or in-house environment advising clients ideal
- Experience in privacy required, additional experience in digital and cybersecurity matters beneficial
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.