Portfolio Management Manager - Credit Risk | London | Offering up to £85,000 Per Annum
Taylor Root are working with a local relationship bank in search for a Portfolio Management Manager.
The successful applicant will take a leading role in enhancing of the Bank's portfolio management capabilities, working across the existing risk control function to develop portfolio oversight and analytics.
Key Responsibilities …
- Leading the development of robust credit portfolio management, including data analysis, scenario analysis,
- oversight reporting and insight sharing.
- Providing portfolio oversight for a UK Corporate Real Estate lending portfolio;
- Experience with expert judgment credit risk rating models;
- Lead the improvement and support the development of macro risk analysis and stress testing capabilities;
- Support and provide insight into ICAAP and Recovery planning as it affects Credit risk;
- Experience of designing and implementing processes to improve credit governance and reporting (internal and
- Assist in the ongoing development of portfolio level credit risk MI
Skills & Experience …
- You have leadership skills and the ability to build small teams.
- Knowledge of retail and non real estate corporate credit risk;
- Strong analytical background and good numerical skills;
- Experience challenging and influencing stakeholders including senior management;
- Experience balancing the risk and reward, being prepared to make a decision / recommendation;
- Have the ability to communicate, analyse, articulate and present complex issues clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing;
If this role sounds like what you're looking for then apply now.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.