The initial phases of the role will be to set up and manage the financial management process for projects however will also include the following:
- To produce high quality, accurate, timely and efficient reporting that effectively informs and drives the business.
- To work closely with senior management to produce key reporting, track risks, create and report on KPIs.
- To work closely with the Head of PMO to create and track project plans for several key projects driving revenue and growth.
- To establish MI for MD and Senior Management to track business KPIs ensuring revenues are on track.
- To help to establish benefit tracking and project financial capabilities within projects
- Opportunity to get involved in Project Management - To own and manage one or more small projects, running stand up meetings across the business
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.