Pensions Lead Data Consultant
Our client, a leading Insurance and Pensions provider is looking for a Pensions Lead Data Consultant to join a growing team with the goal of increasing client satisfaction by providing high quality data solutions to clients.
The organisation is going through a huge period of growth in a bid to become market leaders within the DB space and are looking to hire individuals with strong Defined Benefits knowledge and a genuine passion for Pensions.
This is a fantastic client facing opportunity to join a diverse, dynamic and collaborative team compiled of experts within the Defined Benefit space who can offer a rewarding journey in a fast-growing business.
If you have strong knowledge of Defined Benefits and enjoy communicating with clients to provide advice and solutions, then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
- Deliver quality data solutions services for clients and play a leading role in a range of technical projects, taking responsibility for successful delivery and implementation
- Deliver advice and a range of deliverables to Pension Managers, Trustee boards and other key client contacts
- Engage with the Data Solutions team to ensure high quality of service is delivered to clients
- Prepare detailed action and strategy plans that meet client's key requirements
- Promote best practices within the data solutions team
- Strong understanding of Defined Benefit pensions, the way member data is held and processed by Pension Administrators
- Technical expertise to assist in the delivery of solutions to clients
- Good communication skills with the ability to confidently communicate information and solutions to clients
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.