We have a current opportunity for a Patent Paralegal on a permanent basis to join a leading firm within Intellectual property and patents. This is a critical role in the London office. For further information about this position please apply.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Opening new British files and entering all details and deadlines for the files into our in-house database.
· Opening incoming post and incoming correspondence and entering associated deadlines into the in-house database.
· Monitoring due dates and distributing daily deadline reminders.
· Compiling documents being filed at the UKIPO and delivering these to the UKIPO.
· Handling correspondence concerning validation of EP patents in the UK.
· Handling overdue renewal fee notices from the UKIPO.
To be considered for this Patent paralegal position you will have previous experience of IP, Patents.
The CIPA or IPAC qualification would be desirable but not essential.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.