A leading global law firm is seeking a part time Practice Development Lawyer to join their Real Estate team.
Based in London and liaising with the firms regional office the role will cover a variety of areas including, but not limited to:
- Revising, updating and maintaining the English/Welsh real estate precedent bank
- Creating new precedents
- Drafting practice notes to support the use of the precedent bank
- Liaising closely with fee earners to understand and respond to their requirements for precedent support
- Working closely with fee earners to gather market feedback and to maintain a good understanding of the "market norm"
- Participating in and contributing to innovation projects to enhance the use and delivery of legal documentation
- Participating in and coordinating the automation of key precedents for their better and more efficient use by internal fee earning teams
- Where required, providing assistance and support to the Managing PDL
The successful candidate must have substantial knowledge of the real estate sector gained from a leading city or international firm.
To discuss this n more detail please send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.