You will be responsible for providing legal and commercial advice to the executive team and the business on all major issues affecting the business. This will include:
- overseeing the preparation and negotiation of client contracts and NDAs with clients and media agencies
- preparing and negotiating larger/complex client contracts, partner agreements, supplier agreements and NDAs and develop and maintain standard agreements and terms and conditions
- assisting the HR team with employment matters such as standard agreements, settlement agreements and general employment law advice
- taking a lead role in the evaluation, initiation, due diligence/negotiation, and completion of corporate acquisitions, disposals, restructuring and joint ventures
- providing corporate advice on the structure of the Group and assisting with any changes to the Group structure
- assist with property matters (using outside lawyers as required)
- advising the business on the way it collects, uses and processes its data as part of the services it offers
- managing disputes/litigation
You will ideally be at least 8 years' PQE with a strong background gained in private practice before making the move to a media (ideally marketing or advertising) company in-house. Due to the nature of the work and the need to hit the ground running, you must have relevant experience in media, gained within a media agency or consultancy. This is a part-time role, ideally for 4 days per week.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.