For our client Partners in Equity (PiE), we are currently recruiting an experienced Paralegal for their impact investment branch, who will also play a central role in supporting the operations of the office.
PiE is a privately owned investment firm based in Amsterdam. PiE aspires to contribute to the creation of sustainable impact by investing in venture capital funds. PiE invest in venture capital because they want to support entrepreneurs who want to make a difference by creating sustainable businesses. They focus on tech investment opportunities in Agrifood, Education, and Healthcare.
About the role:
As a Paralegal you will be reviewing, drafting, and negotiating fund and investment documents, such as subscription agreements, LPA's, term sheets, shareholder's agreements etc. You will analyse and process the documents in line with the investment process and ensure diligent follow-up.
Furthermore, you will provide legal support related to corporate housekeeping and corporate governance, including Articles of Association, Board and Shareholders Resolutions, Power of Attorney, KYC and compliance. Alongside the legal work, you will play a key role in supporting the operations of a dynamic office, and must be prepared to take on internal and external organizational tasks.
You will be part of a small team of experts. We are looking for someone with an analytical mind, an eye for detail, and enthusiasm to get things done. The work is varied, the business is dynamic, so each day is a new challenge!
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's Law degree;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably at one of the leading law firms, corporate service providers, banks, family offices, venture branch of pension funds etc;
- In-depth knowledge of fund documentation, venture capital, corporate governance, and compliance;
- A team-player with strong communication skills;
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage several projects simultaneously;
- Takes responsibility and demonstrates a commitment to integrity;
- Fluency English, proficiency in any other language (French) is a plus.
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email email@example.com quoting ref: PR/209655.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.