I'm currently recruiting an Operational Risk Manager for a market-leading financial services firm. The role is part of a small team in London, reporting to the Head of Operational Risk, and will provide operational risk oversight and advice across the whole business. This is a great opportunity to join a successful and dynamic business, and play a role in further developing the operational risk framework.
- Establish and embed the firm's operational risk management framework
- Communicate and advise on operational risk management policies, limits, risk appetite and processes to the business
- Lead operational risk assessment workshops with the business to identify and address key risks
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Advise the business on operational risk event and issue management processes
- Ensure risk events are investigated and remediated
- Minimum 5 years' experience in financial services with significant exposure to Operational Risk Management
- Experience in Operational Risk Management, including RCSA management, incident management, KRI/KPI
- Preferable experience in an operational or middle office role prior to working in risk
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including writing and public speaking
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.