- Assisting with the preparation of quarterly MLRO Reports
- Assisting with drafting and maintenance of the firms AML Policies
- Responsible for organisation of annual on-site inspections and drafting of on-site reports
- Dealing with Central Bank of Ireland financial sanctions alerts
- Investigating potentially suspicious transactions and activities
- Liaising with external stakeholders on all AML/CTF matters
The successful candidate will ideally have a strong background in AML legialation and strong communication and presentation skills. To discuss confidentially this and other compliance jobs in Dublin please email email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.