Market Risk IT Lead Developer Role - London based Financial Institution - Up to £780 per day via PAYE
This role is responsible for design & development of Market Risk Platform for equities function, hire and direct management of developers. In addition to Market Risk knowledge and Risk IT development experience ideally within front office or Risk, hands on experience in Java or service-oriented languages and knowledge of QLIB and API integration are required.
Excellent stakeholder engagement, ability to work in a challenging/complex environment and have similar experience from a Financial Services Institution are required.
- Hands-on development and design using primarily Java or service-oriented languages
- QLIB integration and API integration
- Continuous improvement of development and release environment, tooling and processes
- Lead test-driven development evolution
- Develop/extend tools to support the configuration, monitoring and metrics reporting for business processes
- Hire and direct management of developers
For more details, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.