My client, a Top Tier Financial Institution is looking for a Market Data SME to join their team. This is a permanent role based in London.
You must have relevant SME Market data background, ideally from a Market Data provider, with knowledge of Market Data used by Investment Management Houses or Investment Banks.
- Develop and maintain effective internal and external working relationships and ensure that expectations are managed throughout the process.
- Ensuring that a good understanding of current and new commercial policies is maintained.
- Conduct market data audits at end client and market data vendor sites, using best practice guidelines to identify discrepancies in end-user entitlement and reporting processes.
- Produce accurate and detailed audit analyses within a given' timescales for presentation to the audited party.
- Effectively plan and conclude audit work to ensure that individual and team targets are met each quarter.
- Appropriate knowledge and experience within the financial services industry, particularly with knowledge of how market data is used in sell-side, buy-side and trading environments.
- Knowledge of vendor and third party application providers' products and permissioning systems
- Knowledge of third party market data inventory systems
- Ability to deliver high quality work within agreed timescales
- Proven experience of researching and analysing data with rigour and being able to identify data inconsistencies
- Advanced skills are required in Microsoft Access and Excel software applications
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate a high level of capability in data manipulation by analysing and producing reports with the minimum of assistance
For more details, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in subject quote "Market Data SME"
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.