I'm currently recruiting a Manager - Cyber & Technology Risk Officer for a global banking group in Hong Kong. This is a new role within the first line of defence to manage and implement an effective technology, cyber risk and information security risk framework. You will be joining a growing team that has full ownership for the framework and management of technology risk.
* Act as point of contact for technology risk, cyber risk and information security risk across assigned business units in Hong Kong
* Manage control framework, ensuring that group framework and standards are effective and applicable to the business units
* Oversee governance of outsourcing and vendor risk, e.g. coordinating monthly committees between business units
* Manage vendor risk related events and oversee vendor due diligence in accordance with regulatory requirements
* Manage 1st line of defence business continuity planning
* Minimum 5 years' experience in technology risk management, business continuity and/or vendor risk
* Undergraduate or post graduate level degree in accountancy, technology or related
* CISM, CISA, CISSP or CRISC qualified preferred
* Good understanding of risk and control principles and ability to assess risk trends
* Experience in implementing control frameworks within complex environments
* Attention to detail combined with strong delivery focus and ability to meet timeframes with quality results
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.