The role will involve the follwoing:
- Neogitating and reviwing investment banking and transactional documentation across both public and private M&A, ECM and DCM transactions, including non- disclosure agreements, engagement letters, term-sheets, underwriting/ placing agreements etc.
- Advising deal team and attending where appropriate due diligence sessions
- Providing legal advice and assitance to the firm's other stakeholders such as Finance, HR, Compliance, Risk etc.
- Ad-hoc general legal advice.
- Assisting European Head of Legal on specific projects, including some propietary workstreams.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.